International Financial Planning
With many opportunities to live and work outside of the UK, it is important that people understand their finances and the many pensions, savings and investment possibilities available. bdhSterling can provide financial planning advice taking into account the suitability of the country or jurisdiction the individual is living in. This advice is important if you are any of the following:
- Internationally mobile.
- A UK expat settled overseas.
- A UK expat returning or retiring back to the UK.
- Introductory meeting
- Talk about your goals and objectives
- You find out about us
- Can we work together
- Collating information from your existing providers
- We build a financial strategy for you
- Present to you our recommendations designed
to achieve your goals
- Proceed with agreed
- We provide ongoing advice for you
- Regularly review your plan and evolve the strategy