UK Pension Transfers
From our UK office, bdhSterling can advise on the suitability of a UK pension transfer to New Zealand.
Due to our expertise and experience our pension solutions include:
- Safeguarded benefit rights advice provided under our UK FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) license.
- Utilising the New Zealand new resident’s 4-year exemption period.
- Using tax efficient PIEs (Portfolio Investment Entities) for investing pensions funds, where appropriate.
- Arranging currency exchange from GBP Sterling to NZ$.
- Develop solutions for clients when changes in legislation occur, such as the Overseas Transfers Charge, effecting transfers to QROPS (Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Schemes).
- All fees and charges are fully disclosed.
For more information download our New Zealand Pension Transfer Advice Pack please contact us.