Australian Financial Planning
With three offices in Australia – in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth – bdhSterling provide a locally based, full financial planning service to our clients.
As an established financial planning practice, since 1988, the Perth office has been providing a
full suite of financial and accounting services with the “client first” focus. This model has been replicated across all three of our offices in Australia. Our aim is to take time to listen and discover what is important to you, as we help you to achieve your financial goals and objectives.
Amongst the key areas of service that we help you with are:
- An in-house investment management service
- A one-stop shop service for Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) – Clients can have a full Administration/Compliance and Investment Management service all under one roof.
- A direct share service – allowing clients to buy/sell shares through our office. There is no need for a separate stockbroker.
- An investment service allowing clients to view their investment portfolios anytime they want via website client login.
- A full suite of accounting services.