UK Financial Planners
Services for UK Financial Planners
For UK financial planners with clients living abroad or looking to move overseas, bdhSterling can provide an advice proposition enhancing the service that you provide to your client.
UK pension transfers to overseas can be complicated, when you consider the various tax regimes and jurisdictions – throughout the world – together with the ever-changing UK pension legislation governing pension transfers overseas.
Through our knowledge and experience we have advised clients in over 80 countries. Our solutions include:
- Recommending FATCA reporting investments suitable for UK pension members with US connections as well as US portfolios for clients living in US.
- Pension transfer advice and management for UK pension members living or moving to Australia – including strategies for clients with funds over the Australian non-concessional contributions cap that require “phased” transfers to Australia, clients who are under the age of 55 or clients that require an Australian Self-managed Superfund to be established as a QROPS (Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Scheme).
- Develop solutions for clients when changes in legislation occur, such as the Overseas Transfers Charge, effecting transfers to QROPS.
- Advised on contract-based schemes to fit with local tax laws in the overseas country the UK pension member is living in.
- Currency exchange and investment solutions within pension funds.
- Safeguarded benefit rights advice provided under our UK FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) license.
- All fees and charges are fully disclosed.