Australian Financial Planners
UK Pension Transfers to Australia – the service
For Australian financial planners with clients holding UK pensions, bdhSterling can provide an advice proposition enhancing the service that you provide to your client.
UK pension transfers to Australia can be complicated and the benefits of working with bdhSterling through this complex area are:
- Eliminating Australian adviser/accountant compliance issues where incorrect advice can lead to heavy penalties and tax charges for the client.
- A value added service that can be offered to the adviser/accountant client base.
- Adviser/Accountant, retains ownership of client.
- Free technical phone advice for client pension transfer enquiries.
- Strategies for clients under 55 and over 55 years of age and Australians who have worked in the UK.
- Minimise currency issues by investing in GBP or AUD.
- Client’s best interest to review UK Defined Benefit and Final Salary Pension with appropriate defiend benefit rights advice provided under our UK FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) license.
- No third party advisers contracted in the UK. All UK pension transfers are conducted under the one global roof.