Financial Planning Administration Assistant
Location: Sydney, Australia
Closing Date: Saturday 30th September 2017
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Name: Nick Bond, Managing Director (Australia)
We put our clients at the top of every facet of our business. Our Sydney practice operates as part of a global organisation who specialise in UK pension transfers, however we do so much more! If you have ever wanted exposure to global financial advice strategies within a “family-feel” Australian business, then please read on.
You will be responsible for all aspects of client management:
- Reliable appointment setting & accurate file preparation.
- Meticulous administrative support to clients and advisers including insurance, investment and super applications/alterations.
- Ability to work assertively with product providers to get work done for our clients.
- Reliable database management.
- High end front line reception.
- General office management (filing, scanning, restocking etc).
You must have:
- Consistent “client focus” work ethic with strong communication skills.
- At least 3 years experience in the financial services industry with a good knowledge of super and insurance.
- Xplan experience.
- A winning personality and we don’t necessarily mean an extrovert, just someone who is unique and enthusiastic.
- Ability to identify areas of continuous improvement and development.
To apply for the role please send us your resume and cover letter, ensuring you answer the following question: “What is one thing you would improve about our website?” If all items are not addressed, your application will not be considered.